Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Collection Collector #1: teacup party







Collector: Blogger's own
Collection: Tea cups
Reason for collecting: I only started collecting teacups two years ago, and I buy them as souvenirs. The white and green cup I bought in Egypt, the white dented ceramic tumbler in London and the metallic purple cup I bought on the day I graduated. 

My favourite is definitely the white dented tumbler. It looks like an ordinary used white plastic cup that you get at any birthday party, but it's solidified using ceramic. The tumbler is designed by Rob Brundt, and is available at the Conran Shop. You can also buy it online at :http://www.conranusa.com/ProductDetails.aspx?language=en-US&cid=Barware&pid=649533



1 comment:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete